![]() |
| Crystal Cove, CA |
I am sick of hearing about the reflecting scum pool and will immediately click away from any piece of writing that mentions it.
I dgaf about Jelly Roll and Bunnie XO, their cheating, their health issues, or their divorce, and I shouldn’t even know these things except they keep headlining.
The big stupid wedding coming up — ughhh, GTFO of my newsfeed.
I am continually enraged by the people at my condo complex who keep missing the giant garbage bin and leave their disgusting trash splattered all over the ground.
I hate waking up in the middle of the night due to my chronic insomnia only to see an article about how lack of proper sleep causes dementia.
What was I talking about again?
I need a recipe for lumpy cookies that could be called “moon rocks” for a party next month (friends celebrate the anniversary of the first moon launch every July), and they need to be vegan (eye-roll), so please give me relevant suggestions.
I’m proud of myself for sticking flawlessly to my new exercise plan—and now after two weeks it’s become a happy habit, which means I don’t struggle to remember to do it, despite my dementia.
I reported a bus driver to OCTA last night for driving dangerously, and now I feel guilty about it because what if the poor driver was having a terrible day or has insomnia or his wife just ran off with Jelly Roll?
I lied—I don’t feel the least bit guilty.

I had never heard of Jelly Roll or Bunnie Xo before reading this post, and I honestly don't know what wedding you're referring to. Probably because I don't have a "newsfeed", whatever that is.
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of things you can do to reduce the risk of dementia. Things that exercise your brain help (keep up with those jigsaw puzzles and try to develop a taste for serious books). As you may have heard, the shingles vaccine also helps prevent it, although nobody knows why.
Sticking with an exercise plan is a substantial achievement. That's something to be proud of indeed.
Thanks! Yes, I read that about the shingles vax
DeleteThe Mexican Wedding Cookies and the Brownie Cookies look like they could pass for lumpy cookies - https://minimalistbaker.com/27-easy-vegan-cookie-recipes/
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great bunch of recipes! Thank you so much. I’m definitely going to try at least one for “moon rocks” and will of course blog about it 😀
DeleteI hear you about the stupid headlines (but I don't know which wedding you're referring to--don't tell me, though, I prefer to be in ignorance). I've been trying to keep to videos of visitors traveling to the US to see the World Cup who have been exploring, and they're having a good time. Those are fun.
ReplyDeleteI need to be more selective in the news I read. I guess because I click on stuff about the UK Royal Family, the algorithm thinks I want to read about every celebrity...
DeleteI don't care about Jelly Roll either.
ReplyDeleteLOL, right? I never heard of him and now he's everywhere!
DeleteFellow insomniac here! Hopefully, the brain cells are still intact. What's this? Jelly Roll and Bunnie XO are getting divorced? Geez, I hadn't heard. I thought he was a born-again Christian now, or was it she who cheated? Nevermind...☺ Totally with you about the big stupid wedding. GTFO, indeed!
ReplyDeleteAsk Google for vegan moon rock cookies and ye shall receive!
Vegan Moon Rock Cookies
Cheers!
Ooh, was that supposed to be a link?
DeleteIt was supposed to be. Maybe you could copy/paste it:
Deletehttps://www.moonrocksgourmetcookies.com/product-category/purchase-cookies/vegan/
The fascination with Celebrity is something I don't connect with. If lack of Sleep causes Dementia then I'm doomed. I'm responding to this Post at 3:41 in the Morning!!!
ReplyDeleteYikes! Hopefully being a creative writer makes up for it 😉
DeleteSo much fun. Ditto on most of these things. My kids keep sending me pictures of the reflecting pool. Had never heard of Bunnie XYZ until this week and don't care to ever hear about her again. Not sure about the big weeding - Swift? I have bouts of poor sleeping, generally one bad night a week. But have found taking magnesium really helps and brings about some very curious dreams, too.
ReplyDeleteYep, Swift. She's everywhere, argh! I've had a couple decent nights of sleep, so I feel pretty good today. Take care!
Delete