Friday, July 10, 2026

Flashback Friday: Twelve

Somewhere in time...

I'm participating in Fandango's Flashback Friday today with a quadrille I posted at my old WP blog on July 10, 2023. I found it on the Wayback Machine.

Twelve

Twelve wine bottles in a box

Twelve steps taken to detox

Twelve white pills an overdose

Twelve times twelve total gross

Twelve months make another year

Twelve long days of Christmas cheer

Twelve nights a grey fugue state

Twelve jurors to weigh my fate

2 comments:

  1. You did well for coming up with 12 types of things. I hope you're having a good week and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I have no idea now what I meant by the 12 nights of a grey fugue state, lol. My week is better now that it's Friday and I'm done working. How about yours?

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. All comments will be reviewed by me before they go live. If you are anonymous, please choose a consistent handle to sign your words with. I appreciate your understanding that my comment space is not a free speech zone for personal attacks or sales pitches.