Friday, May 22, 2026

Random Pizza Poetry

 

Pizza Port in Carlsbad, CA

Since I don't have an FFF today, I'm reposting a random triolet quadrille from my old WP blog. I found it on the Wayback Machine.

Pizza Preference

I would prefer a thick crust please

The ultimate comfort food dish

Mushrooms and olives will appease

I would prefer a thick crust please

Make mine with traditional cheese

Pepperoni extra delish

I would prefer a thick crust please

The ultimate comfort food dish

8 comments:

  1. I'll even accept a Hawaiian pizza.
    Because...pizza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? All pizza is good pizza!

      Delete
    2. It's similar to "There's No Such Thing As a Bad Cookie."
      Well, except for that short-lived "Grandpa's Toe Fungus With Macadamia Nuts" from Amos Cookies.

      Delete
    3. Ish! Thanks for that image, Al! LOL

      Delete
  2. I grew up in from thin pizza country (New York City) but your thick crust pizza looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And New Jersey, where you eat a folded slice quickly with your back against the wall watching the door for the Mob! Or, was that just me? LOL

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. All comments will be reviewed by me before they go live. If you are anonymous, please choose a consistent handle to sign your words with. I appreciate your understanding that my comment space is not a free speech zone for personal attacks or sales pitches.